Thursday, July 12, 2007

Reservations about Reservations?

For planners like me, when I go on vacation making restaurant reservations is as important as making flight and hotel reservations, but that's just me. I know for many people trying to figure out what they are going to have for dinner is stressful enough, let alone trying to figure out where.

In New York City, reservations are serious business, or I shall I say a new business. Allow me to introduce you to TableXchange, a new website devoted to scoring you New York's hard to get reservations at the hottest restaurants in town. Wish you can eat at Nobu or PerSe, no problem! The only thing you have to decide is for how many and what time. Think of TableXchange like a concert ticket broker, but instead of two tickets to The Blue Man Group you get a table for two at Blue Water Grill. Procrastinators, eat your heart out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the idea...will definitely use this one!